Saturday 17 March 2012

Paths of Glory


Book Title : Paths of Glory
Author : Jeffrey Archer
Year Published : 2009
Date I Read : 17 Mar 2012
My Rating : 7/10


Theme


Paths of Glory is a book based on the life if George Mallory. He was the climbing leader of an expedition to the top of Mount Everest in 1924. It walks us thru his life and his climbing expeditions

What I thought about the book

Though biographical in nature, it had every element of suspense and drama in it. I really enjoyed reading it. It was all the more thrilling cause I did not know about him when I started reading the book. Well written.


Related links
George Mallory in Wikipedia (Spoiler Warning!!!)


Challenges
Linking this to letter A for A to Z by Author Last Name

1 comment:

  1. I had read it last year and liked it fairly. It is different from the normal archer books and somehow less gripping.. You can see the review on my blog too..

    ReplyDelete