Wednesday 7 March 2012

Death on the Nile


Book Title         : Death on the Nile
Author               : Agatha Christie
Year Published  : 1937
Date I Read      : 29 Feb 2012
My Rating         : 6/10


Death on the Nile is the story of  the murder of a rich women during her honeymoon. The story happens mainly during the Nile Cruise. Hercule Poirot is also present in the cruise and solves the mystery.

Personally, I do not like these kind of murder mysteries. So it goes without saying that I am not a big fan of Agatha Christie. Not a great thing to say out loud I guess :-( I read this cause I could not find any other book to read. I did moderately enjoy the book. It was well written.

Related links

Death on the Nile in Wikipedia


Challenges

Linking this to letter C for A to Z by Author Last Name

No comments:

Post a Comment